Sub-division Potential, Glorious 1012m2 Block, 20 Metre Frontage
Opportunity is knocking very loudly for this charming Post War brick home. The home occupies a superb 1012m2 block on the high side of the street in an elevated position. It is situated in a highly sought after location offering an amazing subdivision, renovation or rebuild opportunity.
Offered to the market for the first time in two decades, the home is very livable as is but would renovate beautifully over time. It’s complete with three generous size bedrooms, spacious living and dining plus a well equipped kitchen.
Appealing features that enhance the character of the home include high ceilings, hardwood timber floorboards under the carpet, timber casement windows and an extra wide frontage block. The home is in mostly original condition but could be tastefully renovated to reflect the integrity of the era whilst incorporating modern comforts.
On such a stunning parcel of land, there is also the possibility to remove the home (subject to BCC approval) so the block can be subdivided into 2 x 506m2 blocks. Whatever you choose, you will benefit from the location and block size.
Situated within a two minute drive to Westfield Carindale, 500 metres to a local shopping strip and bus stops, plus close to Whites Hill College; it is an extremely family friendly area, only 8 kilometres to the CBD and with a plethora of amenities nearby.
Strong interest is anticipated, and the property WILL be sold. There is a clear opportunity here to create something special, using the existing home as a base or to build something wonderful in a location that’s popularity has accelerated in recent years.
Here’s a brief snapshot of the features:
– Fantastic opportunity – subdivide, renovate or rebuild
– First time to market in two decades
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car accommodation
– Spacious living and dining room
– Well equipped kitchen
– Many original features throughout
– 1012m2 block on high side of street
– Approximate block dimensions – 20m x 50m
– 10 minute walk to local café & restaurants
– Short drive to Westfield Carindale
– Close to public transport, major amenities
– 8 kilometre radius of Brisbane CBD
– Sought after family friendly suburb
– You cannot lose in this location!
With such glaring potential, combined with a huge block and prime near city location, this is an opportunity that is too good to miss!
For more details please contact Craig directly.