1214m2 in “Avenues “of Camp Hill. Your own piece of paradise.
Land of this size is an absolute rarity in such a highly desired position within one of Camp Hill’s most prestigious pockets and opportunities of this magnitude are extremely rare.
This is an exceptional piece of real estate; boasting an approximate 23.8m frontage and 59.7m depth, a hilltop vista with outstanding views in a private rainforest setting.
With enormous options and huge building envelope this property presents almost endless architectural options:
On site currently is a cute 3 bedroom post war timber cottage complete with open plan living and open fireplace. The home is currently tenanted and returning $320.00 per week.
Located just footsteps to the picturesque Seven Hills bushland reserve, this property offers a private setting with a feeling of acreage in the middle of the city on an outstanding block cascading from front to rear with the most amazing rear elevation.
Features at a glance:
- Stunning Hilltop location on 1214m2 block
- 23.8m wide x 59.7m deep approx.
- 3 Bedroom Post War Timber Cottage
- High Ceilings
- Internal Plaster Walls and Ceilings
- Hardwood Timber Sub Floor (currently carpeted)
- One Bathroom
- Combined Living with Open Wood Fireplace & Air-Conditioning
- Iron Roof
- Storage room under
- Currently Returning $320 per week
- Tenancy Expires 14 July 2021
- Council Rates Approx $950 per quarter year
- Mayfield State School Catchment
- Whites Hill State College Catchment
- Walking distance to Seven Hills Bushland Reserve
- Walking distance to city commuter Bus Services
- Close to local shops
- Short drive to either Norman Park Train Station or Morningside Train Station