Character Home with Genuine Dual Living! You can even see the city lights!
Situated in the tightly held suburb of Seven Hills, 8 Dante Drive is tucked away in a quiet little residential street just moments from Seven Hills State School
Set over two charming levels this darling little post war home is an absolute surprise and offers warm character features and valuable Dual Living catering to a number of different Buyer Demographics and needs.
Positioned on a private fully fenced and fully landscaped block with a private rear deck and outdoor living areas for the downstairs area as well. This home could easily accommodate two separate living arrangements without any need for the occupants to cross paths unless they wanted with direct and private entry and entrances to both levels.
The perfect floor plan for a home business with private entry to both levels.
• Two separate self-contained living spaces with separate entries.
• Glimpses of the city lights from the upstairs living area
• Upper Level is a renovated traditional Post War Cottage with Polished wooden floors, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, modern kitchen, separate lounge & dining room and cosy rear deck and laundry.
• Lower level offers full size height ceilings, large open plan living room, kitchenette with stove and sink, renovated bathroom and private bedroom suite with extensive storage.
• Private landscaped block with 20m frontage and good yard space on a tidy 327m2 block
• Totally Free-Standing property.
• Council Rates Approximately $465 per quarter
• Expected Rental Return Approximately $800 per week
• Exceptional location just moments to The Corso and all of its fabulous dining options and Only 5km from Brisbane’s CBD in the unique enclave of Seven Hills.
• This home is a 15-minute drive to the CBD, 10-minute drive to Carindale Shopping Centre and a 50 metre walk to Seven Hills State School.