ORIGINAL POST WAR HOME IN A SOUGHT-AFTER CARINA HEIGHTS LOCATION
This high set Post War home combines charming features with a convenient location to offer its new owners a wonderful lifestyle. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Carina Heights, the approximately 718m2 residential block is easy to maintain & offers plenty of options for buyers looking for an opportunity in one of Brisbane’s prime up and coming near city suburbs.
The layout consists of a generous size living room, 3 large bedrooms, well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space plus a family bathroom.
Here’s an overview of some of the many features:
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Approximately 718m2 block with side access
- Family bathroom
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Laundry and storage space
- Crisp neutral colour scheme throughout
- Whites Hill P-12 College catchment
- Short drive to Westfield Carindale
- Short walk to CBD bound bus
- Abundance of parks, café’s and childcare nearby
Carina Heights is fast becoming one of Brisbane’s emerging suburbs. If you’re looking for an excellent property with multiple options in a fantastic location, then come along to one of the open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for more details.