REFURBISHED DOUBLE STOREY TOWNHOUSE, BOUTIQUE COMPLEX, LOW BODY CORPORATE LEVIES, PRIME GREENSLOPES LOCATION
Auction: 9.00am, Saturday 9 October On-Site.
Deposit: 5% of the Purchase Price, payable immediately.
Settlement: 30 days from auction date.
This superb two-level townhouse is possibly the best of its kind currently on the market in the area. The home is perfect for a first home buyer, downsizer or an astute investor looking for a low maintenance property. It’s situated in a very convenient location, just a short walk to PA Hospital, Greenslopes Hospital, Buranda bus station and train station, walking tracks, parkland and café’s. With instant access to the M3 you will be in the CBD in minutes.
Here’s a brief overview of what is on offer:
– 3 large built in bedrooms on upper level
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– Spacious open plan living area on ground level
– Well equipped kitchen with ample work space
– 3 bathrooms (2 uper level, 1 lower level)
– Brand new carpet throughout the upper level
– Freshly painted in crisp white
– Private paved courtyard at the rear
– Air conditioning throughout the living area
– Air conditioning in master bedroom
– Fully fenced for privacy and security
– Lock up garage and laundry
– Only 9 townhouses in the block
– Annual Body Corporate levies $2,832.24 (1 May 2021 to 30 April 2022)
– BCC Rates approximately $430.00 per quarter
– Rental Appraisal $500 to $550 per week
With all of the growth in this area and with prices rising so fast, it’s becoming more difficult to find a property in an affordable price range. If you’re looking for a comfortable convenient lifestyle or an easy maintenance investment, feel free come along to one of the open homes in readiness for the 9.00am Saturday 9 October auction.
* This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.