Renovators Dream in Highly Sought After Location
This gabled Queenslander home is perfect for “position buyers” with a vision to create something special and a love of homes of this pre war era.
The position speaks for itself; surrounded by multi-million dollar rebuilds or beautifully renovated character homes in a family friendly street.
Full of Traditional Character features and positioned on a prime 567m2 block on the high side of the street.
This is a property you can move straight into and plan for your future.
Heaps of room to Raise & Renovate further, huge building envelope to extend on the existing home or live in an enjoy just securing a home in such a great location.
Presented beautifully and completely livable as is, or able to be rented immediately and obtain some income from the property while formulating plans and building works.
A completely clean block with no underground easements and no underground pipes or restrictions means you have endless opportunities on offer and heaps of room to install a pool as well.
Flood Free Block with dimensions of approximately 13.7m wide x 39.3m deep.
- High Ceilings
- VJ Interior Walls & Ceilings
- Classic Fretwork and Picture Rails
- Wide Hoop Pine Timber flooring
- Recently repainted inside with chic white interior
- Front Formal Entry/ Sunroom
- 3 Bedrooms + Side Sunroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Well presented Bathroom in great condition
- Built in under (not legal height) with store rooms and Laundry
- Covered Car Accommodation
- Fully fenced yard on 567m2
- Metal Roof
- A moments walk to public transport and centrally located to local restaurants, cafes and shops.
- Camp Hill State Infants and Primary School
- Whites Hill State College
Short drive from local schools including St Thomas Catholic Primary, Villanova, St Martins Catholic Primary School, San Sisto Private Girls College.