Blank Canvas In The Heart Of Sought After Carina Heights
Situated on a north facing 607m2 block on the high side of the street, this original 1950’s built home is ideal for first home buyers, astute investors, renovators, or for someone looking to build a family home in one of Brisbane’s prime up and coming near city suburbs.
Its features include:
– 1950’s Post War Home
– 3 large bedrooms
– Spacious lounge room
– Large eat-in kitchen
– Polished timber floorboards
– Elevated 607m2 block
– Secure fencing all-round
– Highly sought after location
– Whites Hill State College catchment
– Only 1 kilometre to Westfield Carindale
– Short stroll to CBD bound transport and parkland
– Ideal family home or investment property
Properties of this kind are highly sought after, so if you’re in the market for a neat and tidy blank canvas on a superb block of land then this could be the one! Contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for any further details.