ORIGINAL POST WAR HOME IN A SOUGHT-AFTER MOUNT GRAVATT EAST LOCATION
This property is available to be viewed by appointment. Contact the agent to arrange an inspection.
Situated on a level 647m2 block, this original 1950’s built home is ideal for first home buyers, astute investors, renovators, or for someone looking to build a family home in one of Brisbane’s prime up and coming near city suburbs.
Its features include:
– 3 large bedrooms
– Spacious lounge room
– large well equipped kitchen
– Timber floorboards throughout
– Elevated 647m2 block
– Fencing all-round
– Mount Gravatt East Primary School catchment
– Mount Gravatt Secondary School catchment
– Short distance to shopping centres & café’s
– CBD bound bus transport at your doorstep
– Easy access to nearby parks
– Approximately 12km to the Brisbane CBD
– Ideal first home, renovation/rebuild opportunity or investment property
Properties of this kind are in high demand, so if you’re in the market for a neat and tidy blank canvas on a superb block of land then this could be the one! Feel free to attend any of our upcoming open homes, or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for any further details.