Elevated Location, Perfectly Maintained, Ideal Family Home
Beautifully presented, this high set brick home combines charming features with stylish updates to offer its new owners a wonderful family lifestyle. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Carina Heights, this 619m2 residential block is elevated and has a picturesque outlook to the north east.
The layout consists of a generous size living room which opens to a front balcony, an open plan kitchen and dining room, rear sunroom, 3 generous size bedrooms, spacious rumpus room, plus two recently renovated bathrooms. The kitchen is very practical with good quality appliances plus an abundance of cupboard and bench space.
Outdoor living is one of the main features with a sparkling inground swimming pool nestled away from the outside world. The established gardens and yard are low maintenance and there is a wonderful ambience throughout.
Here’s an overview of some of the many features:
– 3 good size built in bedrooms
– Spacious lounge room at the front of the home
– Private north-east facing front deck
– Well equipped kitchen
– Elevated 619m2 block
– Rumpus room/guest room on lower level
– 2 top quality bathrooms
– Bright and airy flow throughout
– Air conditioning in living area, main bedroom & rumpus
– Kitchen leads to a rear sunroom
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Double lock up garage
– Secure undercover parking for third vehicle
– Sparkling inground swimming pool
– Recently upgraded electrical power board
– Insulation wool bats in the ceiling
– 5000 litre rainwater tank
– 3m x 2m colorbond garden shed
– Crisp neutral colour scheme throughout
Carina Heights is widely regarded as one of Brisbane’s fastest emerging suburbs. It’s just a short drive to Westfield Carindale and there’s easy access to the Gateway Motorway. A city bound bus is just a 5 minute walk plus there’s an abundance of shopping, restaurants, café’s, parklands and schools nearby. This lovely home is possibly the best of its kind currently on the market.