DECEASED ESTATE AUCTION, MUST BE SOLD!
Auction: 1.00pm, Saturday 22 May On-Site
Deposit: 5% of the Purchase Price
Settlement: 30 days from Auction Date
On the market for the first time in approximately 60 years and being sold to finalise the Estate of the long-term owner, this is the perfect entry level home for first time buyers, or an excellent renovation/rebuild project for a savvy investor!
Situated just 100 metres from the magnificent Clem Jones Centre sports and fitness precinct, the original home includes the following features:
- Bright and airy open plan living room, kitchen and front sunroom
- Original kitchen includes plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling wall tiles
- Three good size bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning in the living and master
- Internal laundry
- Off street undercover car parking
- Easy to maintain 415m2 block (approximately 10m x 41m)
- Carpets throughout covering lovely timber floorboards
- Tile roof plus solid timber frame and trusses
- Walking distance to local schools and public transport
- Lots of café’s, restaurants and parklands nearby
- Fantastic location within a 10 kilometre radius of the CBD
Carina is widely regarded as one of Brisbane’s fast emerging suburbs. There is a substantial amount of development taking place in the area and it is perfectly situated between the city and the bay. Original unrenovated properties of this type are becoming very hard to find, which makes this home a very wise choice for an astute buyer who is willing to do a bit of hard work!
Come along to one of our upcoming open homes in readiness for the upcoming 1.00pm, Saturday 22 May auction.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.