Luxury Townhome In Tranquil Surrounds
Conveniently located, this contemporary designed Townhome offers much sought after privacy, security and tranquillity. Situated in a boutique block of 6 high quality residences, the home is ideal for young families or for professionals seeking luxury surrounds in a central location.
A stand out feature is the courtyard oasis which has been cleverly transformed with an outdoor kitchen/BBQ, stylish timber decking and pergola, plus terraced garden beds making this a wonderful place to relax at the end of a busy day.
Key features of this wonderful home include:
– Three generous size bedrooms, all with sliding mirror door built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom includes a private ensuite bathroom and split system air conditioning
– All bedrooms include classic white plantation shutters and full security screens
– Upper level also has a family bathroom with full size bathtub
– Stylish kitchen includes full length cabinetry, stone bench tops & DeLonghi appliances
– Kitchen flows to an open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning
– Sliding glass doors open from the kitchen & living to the courtyard oasis at the rear
– Internal laundry and a ground floor powder room
– Lock up car accommodation with remote door
– Easy access to St Martin’s Primary School, San Sisto College and Whites Hill State College
– 7 minute walk to the Old Cleveland Road transport corridor
– Large range of bus options to the CBD, Southbank, hospital and university precincts.
– 3 minute drive to Westfield Carindale and 5 minute drive to the Gateway Motorway
– Restaurants, café’s, parklands, local shopping villages all very close by.
Low Body Corporate levies – $2,303.34 per annum
Brisbane City Council Rates – $374.60 per quarter
Living at 5/16 Ormuz Street is all about central convenience and a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle. Contact Craig for more details.