Huge Rental Income Potential – 6 Bedroom 2 Bathroom – 50m to Train – City Views!
Position is everything in Real Estate and this property offers not just Position but so much more. Located in the highly coveted Norman Park and less than 5km to Brisbane CBD; this property is the perfect lifestyle choice for families or smart investment for Savvy Landlords.
Literally at your door step is a beautiful Council parkland area and Norman Park train station. Commuters to the City; leave your car in the garage and take advantage of this fabulous spot and extremely convenient location.
Across the road just moments away benefit from a cluster of boutique coffee shops, cafes and restaurants that have established along Bennetts Road as well as kilometres of bikeway and walking tracks nearby.
Completely renovated and set over two huge levels and offering a total of 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with multiple living areas. Entertaining deck upstairs taking in city views and a lovely private decked area downstairs with outdoor spa.
Some of the many features Include:
- Character Timber Home Renovated Over Two Levels
- 6 Bedrooms in Total
- Huge Master Suite with room for a Ensuite Bathroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Upper & Lower Level Living Spaces
- Huge Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher & Walk-in Pantry
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Outdoor Deck and 4 Man Spa
- Upper Front Deck with City Views
- Double Glazed Windows
- All works are Council Approved and Engineer Certified (2015)
- Raised to regulation height and fully developed underneath
- Double car accommodation
- 405m2 block
- In Private Cul-de-sac street with two adjoining neighbors
Positioned within the Catchment of the high demand Norman Park State School and Coorparoo Secondary College. A short walk to prestigious Anglican Church Grammar and Lourdes Hill Girls College.