SPACIOUS APARTMENT WITH BREATHTAKING CITY VIEWS
Situated in an extremely convenient Everton Park location, this stunning first floor apartment delivers the ultimate in low-maintenance luxury, and is perfect for busy professionals, downsizers or astute investors!
Beautifully presented, the spacious open plan living area flows seamlessly to a private entertainment deck with breathtaking city views.
Subtly sophisticated, the kitchen features gorgeous stone benchtops with a waterfall end, quality stainless steel appliances and elegant cabinetry. Featuring breakfast bar seating, it provides a warm and inviting hub to the home, and an elegant cooking experience. And with a purpose built study nook, it is perfect to work from home!
Featuring two spacious bedrooms, the light filled master suite offers soft neutral tones and glass sliding doors which open to the deck. A stylishly appointed ensuite plus floor to ceiling wardobes service this private haven.
With only 7 apartments in the block, “Barrymore Heights” is a boutique community offering sophisticated living and a vibrant lifestyle second to none. Just footsteps from tranquil walking tracks, residents will also enjoy the easy walking distance to public transport, Brookside Shopping Centre and Everton Plaza’s new foodie laneway!. Just a short commute to the city, and close proximity to a range of premium private and public schools, there is truly no better location or lifestyle.
Features of this stylish apartment include:
- Light filled master suite, ensuite, floor to ceiling robe and air conditioning
- Second spacious bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobe
- Extra custom made study nook in the living space
- Well appointed family bathroom with bath/shower combination
- Contemporary kitchen, stone waterfall benchtop, quality appliances, ample storage
- Spacious open plan living, opening to gorgeous alfresco
- Secure basement car accommodation
- Secure intercom entry
- Rental appraisal $420.00 per week approximately
- Annual Body Corporate levies $3554.00 (1 November 2021 to 31 October 2022)
Everton Park is one of Brisbane’s fastest growing suburbs, and it is easy to see why. Just 20 minute’s drive to the CBD, 3 minute drive to café’s restaurants and many other facilities to enjoy our wonderful lifestyle. Come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any other details.