Fabulous 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Apartment – Walk to Restaurants – Boutique Complex
Freshly Renovated and feeling like new with absolutely nothing to spend!
Located in a quiet street just a moments’ walk to all of the popular eateries, restaurants and conveniences of Morningside including Morningside Train Station & Direct City Bus Route.
Perfect North Aspect and located in a quiet street shielded from any road noise yet close enough to not have to bother driving.
– A great property for any first home buyer / couples or investors.
– 2 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite Bathroom & Family Bathroom)
– Modern Open Air-Conditioned Living
– Renovated Kitchen with Brand New Appliances (Double Sink/ Dishwasher/Oven/ Cooktop Rangehood
– Freshly painted interior
– Brand new floor coverings
– Refurbished Bathrooms
– Brand New Blinds and Window Coverings
– Brand New Lighting & Ceiling Fans
– Fabulous Front deck facing North with leafy suburban outlook
– Single Garage
– Small Complex of Just 6 Properties with Low Body Corp Fees and Healthy Sinking Fund
– 15 mins to the City
– Moments Walk to Restaurants & Shops on Wynnum Road
– 2 min walk to Train Station
– School Catchments for Morningside State School & Balmoral State High School
– Expected Rental Return Approx $385 per week
– Council Rates – Approx $ 390 per ¼ year
– Body Corporate Fees – $1475 per half year ($2950 per year)