Just moments from the CBD and located in an Inner City Retreat with In-ground Pool, BBQ Area and Private Secure Complex.
Some of the many features include:
– 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 2 Genuine Separate Car Accommodations(Side By Side)
– 133m2 approximately in size
– Spacious Master Bedroom with Private Balcony & Ensuite
– Private Fenced Courtyard & Entertaining area with direct Street Access and Entry in Isaac Street
– 2 Car Spaces (side by side) + visitor parking available
– Security Screens & Doors
– Modern well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooktop
– Internal Laundry with Dryer Supplied
– Complex encompassing 3 street frontage (Boundary Street/St Pauls Terrace & Isaac Street)
– Private entry can be gained from the Street Access on Isaac Street
– Secure complex with keyless entry, Intercom System, video monitoring & secure underground parking
– Rare dual entry with direct street access
– Metres to Bus/ CBD / Restaurants and Shops
– School Catchments – Brisbane Central State School / Fortitude Valley State Secondary School & Kelvin Grove State High School
– Nearby Schools – Brisbane State High School/ St James College/ St Josephs College/ All Hallows School/ Brisbane Grammar School
– Body Corporate Fees approximately $1090 per quarter (approx $83 per week)
– Council Rates approximately $400 per quarter
– Expected Rental Return Approx $480 to $500 per week.
Buyers please note that entry for inspections and open house viewings will be conducted via Isaac Street, Spring Hill – extremely easy to find and direct access from the street into the property.
Street parking is available or please call me and I can allow you entry into the underground visitor parking.