PRIME 751M2 VACANT LAND IN THE HEART OF COORPAROO HEIGHTS
Vacant land of this quality is seldom offered for sale in this very select part of Coorparoo Heights. The unique 751m2 elevated block adjoins one of the very special green belts that meander through this prestigious residential precinct. The stunning block offers:
* An 18.1 metre frontage
* Fully retained with solid brick retaining walls
* Fully fenced including rendered brick piers and powder coated steel inserts
* Professionally landscaped for maximum privacy
* Established trees, palm, shrubs, turf and gardens
* Water and services connected
* High side of the street
With panoramic views to Mount Cootha and glimpses of twinkling city lights, the right home design will deliver a spectacular vista. The rear of the block adjoins a nature reserve with native trees and bird life – you won’t believe you can be living so close to the city yet still be in such a quiet, well established residential area.
The lifestyle features on offer from this irreplaceable Coorparoo location includes:
* Less than 6.5 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
* Walking distance to Loreto College and an easy commute to Churchie & Villanova
* Wide selection of local schools and day care facilities
* Lots of restaurants, cafe’s and shops nearby
* Stroll to the picturesque Majestic Park and its children’s playground
* Short drive to Westfield Carindale & Westfield Garden City
* Easy walk to a reliable city bound bus service
All the tedious, time consuming and costly preparation work has been done leaving you free to focus on building your forever home and embracing the wonderful lifestyle on offer here.
An outstanding “once in a lifetime” opportunity to become part of the incredible multi-million dollar building revolution that is taking place in the heights of Coorparoo.
Contact the agent, Craig Loudon, to arrange a private viewing or to obtain any further details.