ELEVATED LOCATION, PERFECTLY MAINTAINED, IDEAL FAMILY HOME
Beautifully presented, this high set home combines charming features with stylish updates to offer its new owners a wonderful family lifestyle. Located in the booming “Carina North” precinct, this 646m2 residential block is elevated and has a picturesque outlook for as far as the eye can see.
The layout consists of a front facing living room which opens to the front balcony, an open plan kitchen and dining room, covered outdoor entertainment area, 3 generous size bedrooms, spacious multi-purpose room (can be used as a rumpus/study/4th bedroom), plus a huge double lock up garage.
The brand new kitchen is special! It has soft close drawers, top quality appliances, stone bench tops, and an ultra-chic style. The adjoining laundry is cleverly designed to incorporate a butlers pantry.
Outdoor living is a real feature of this home. The covered outdoor entertainment area is extremely private & the 646m2 yard is fully fenced offering security for kids and pets..
Here’s an overview of some of the many features:
- Open plan living flows to a breezy front deck
- Top quality, brand new kitchen
- Adjoining laundry incorporates a butlers pantry
- 3 good size bedrooms, master with floor to ceiling robes
- Private east facing front verandah
- Elevated 646m2 block
- Multi purpose room on lower level
- Polished timber floorboards
- Bright and airy flow throughout
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- High secure fencing
- Split system air conditioning
- Huge double lock up garage
- Extra off street parking bay for boat/caravan/trailer etc
- Lock up garden shed
- Crisp neutral colour scheme throughout
- Mayfield Primary School catchment
Carina is widely regarded as one of Brisbane’s fastest emerging suburbs. It’s just a short drive to Westfield Carindale and there’s easy access to the Gateway Motorway. There’s an abundance of shopping, restaurants, café’s, parklands and schools nearby. If you’re looking for an excellent property with not a cent to spend, then come along to one of the open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for more details.