SUPERB LOW SET TOWNHOUSE IN A BOUTIQUE BLOCK OF FOUR
Only once in a while does a low set townhouse come onto the market in such an affordable price range in this location.
The property has been perfectly maintained throughout by the long term owner. The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of cupboards, bench space and good quality cooking appliances. It has spacious open plan living, both bedrooms are generous in size, plus there is a separate study area, a glassed in sunroom and a private entertainment courtyard.
The grounds of the complex are in pristine condition, and you are just a short walk to shops transport, parks and Whites Hill P-12 College.
Here’s a brief overview of the features:
- Low set townhouse
- Open plan living area
- Well equipped kitchen
- 2 good size bedrooms (master with built in robes)
- Separate study
- Glassed in sunroom
- Private entertainment courtyard
- Undercover carport
- Split system air conditioning
- Well maintained complex
- Body Corporate levies for 14 February to 13 May 2021 = $609.45
- Additional levy for white ant baiting payable each quarter = $141.15
- Balance of Sinking Fund as at 31 December 2020 = $5031.62
Properties like this are hard to find and don’t last on the market for long. Please come along to one of the upcoming open for inspections, or feel free to contact Craig anytime to obtain more details of this remarkable home.