BREATHTAKING CITY VIEWS – PRIME REBUILD OPPORTUNITY
Situated at the top of a “no through” street and nestled amongst picturesque Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, this 516m2 property is possibly the best rebuild opportunity to hit the market this year!
Featuring spectacular city views from street level, and a perfect north aspect to the front, the original cottage is ready for removal (*STCA) and for the lucky buyer to design a stunning family home which capitalises on this unique location.
Here is a brief overview:
- Elevated 516m2 block
- Approximately 10 metre frontage
- Approximately 50 metres length
- Original cottage on the site
- Seven Hills Bushland Reserve at the doorstep
- Breathtaking city views from street level
- Within 6 kilometre radius of Brisbane CBD
- Cannon Hill Primary School Catchment
- Balmoral Secondary School catchment
Opportunities of this kind rarely come onto the market, so if you a looking to build a home in a once in a lifetime location then this could be the one. Feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for any further information