ART DECO CLASSIC
Built in an era of craftsmanship with an emphasis on space and quality, we proudly welcome 320 Stanley to the market.
Set on a wide frontage 601m2 block, surrounded by high secure fencing, the sprawling home has retained all of its original ornate features whilst embracing the conveniences of modern day living. It is ideal for families of all ages and includes the following:
- 3 double size bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Light filled study off the master bedroom
- 2 spacious open plan living zones
- Excellent kitchen with room for breakfast table
- Updated bathroom including bathtub
- Internal laundry
- 2 car lock up garage with remote door
- Extra off-street parking
- Wide frontage 601m2 block
- High secure fencing, ideal for kids and pets
- Solar electricity
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Ornate plaster cornices and ceilings
- Original timber casement windows
- Freshly painted stucco exterior
- Terracotta tile roof
- Estimated rental return $500 – $550 per week
- Mayfield Primary School catchment
This magnificent home is situated in a hot-spot precinct! It is just a short walk to Backstreet Espresso, Kenrose Street Bakery, Panchos Pizza, gymnasium, aquatic centre and the wonderful sporting facilities of the Clem Jones Centre. Westfield Carindale and the Gateway Motorway are a short drive, plus there is a wide range of parks and public transport options nearby.
Properties of this calibre rarely hit the market and we expect it to be in high demand. Come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you have any questions.
NB: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided and the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. You are urged to carry out your investigations by researching recent comparative sales.