MINI ACREAGE IN A WHISPER QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Set on a fully fenced 5,148m2 block, in a private cul-de-sac street. This brick home offers a relaxing acreage lifestyle that will provide the modern family with great flexibility, space, and convenient location.
The home consists of four large built-in bedrooms, with the master boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite. The additional large fifth bedroom could be the perfect home office/study.
The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of bench space, dishwasher, electric oven, hot plate, rangehood. Additional property highlights include a sparkling saltwater swimming pool; large outdoor patio/entertaining area; separate rumpus room, Internal Laundry and separate shed perfect for a workshop or extra storage.
Here’s an overview of some of the many features:
- Four bedrooms (built-ins)
- Fifth additional bedroom/study
- Main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Huge modern kitchen with plenty of storage
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Spacious family room/dining area with fireplace
- Large separate rumpus with built in bar
- Air Conditioning
- Timber and tiled flooring to main living areas
- Fully Fenced
- Internal Laundry with direct access to yard
- Lockup garage
- In-ground saltwater pool
- Covered Outdoor Entertainment area
Perfectly located with fast easy access to Mount Lindsey Highway, Woolworths Supermarket and Parklands College, this property simply must be viewed.