Character, Presentation, Location
Beautifully presented, this privately set home combines charming ornate features with stylish updates to offer its new owners a fabulous lifestyle. Located in highly sought after Camp Hill, the 405m2 block features landscaped gardens with an abundance of fruit trees, vegetable gardens, native trees and shrubs. The ambience is just spectacular, as it backs onto acres of natural parkland and walking tracks with easy access to many local amenities.
The layout consists of a generous size living room and separate dining room, top quality white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two generous size bedrooms plus a front sunroom/study area, classic bathroom with slate wall tiles, full size area underneath with plenty of storage space and workshop.
Outdoor living is one of the main features with a full width undercover rear deck with bi-fold servery windows opening from the kitchen. The deck overlooks the parkland at the rear and is the ideal place to relax or entertain with family and friends.
Here’s a brief overview of some of the many features:
– Separate living and dining rooms
– Two generous bedrooms plus study/sunroom
– Superb rear entertainers deck
– Crisp white kitchen with bi-fold servery window
– 900mm Omega oven & 5 burner gas cooktop
– Stainless steel dishwasher and rangehood
– Classic bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Easy care 405m2 allotment
– Bright & airy flow throughout
– Ornate ceilings and cornices in living & master bedroom
– French doors open to front sunroom/study
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Split system air conditioning in living areas
– Timber casement windows
– Plantation Shutters throughout
– Rainwater tank with electric pump
– Solar hot water
– Solar Star roof ventilation system
– Secure off street car parking
– Glorious parkland setting
This fantastic location is within the 5 kilometre radius of the CBD. It’s a short walk to restaurants, café’s bus stops and Coorparoo train station. The parkland at the rear links with kilometres of bikeways and the soon to be completed Coorparoo Square is just minutes away. For young families this home is located in the Coorparoo Primary School catchment.
Contact Craig for more details.