2064m2 in Total – Outstanding Camp Hill Real Estate
Highly desired location in Martha Street Precinct
Position speaks for itself but then so does the enormous sheer size of this site does too.
Rarely do properties of this size come onto the market in Camp Hill especially in such a highly sought after pocket.
What a golden opportunity for Builders and Developers looking for their next high end project. There is an outstanding DA design already approved by Council or your can create your own plans for subdivision and development (subject to Council Approval)
Both properties are superbly positioned with rear elevation and backing directly onto the Council owned green space / fire track so NO rear neighbours at all.
Views are outstanding looking out to the South to the rear and the perfect North Aspect to the Front.
Beautiful Parklands just a stroll to the end of the street and within walking distance to Martha Street and Local Cafes & Restaurants.
Lets have a look at what’s on offer.
– 2064m2 of Real Estate Gold
– 33m wide approx.
– 60m deep approx.
– DA in place for high end Multi House & Town House Development
Lets Look at What else is On Offer…..
29 Albert Street Camp Hill.
- 1156m2 already on 2 Lots
- 17.8m wide x 52.5m deep approx.
- Post War Highset Timber Home
- Three (3) bedrooms + Sleepout
- One (1) functional bathroom with bath/shower combination.
- Open plan living and dining area complete with gorgeous timber floorboards
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, ample bench space & gas cooking.
- Fabulous rear deck overlooking a leafy back yard.
- Fully fenced grounds.
- Two (2) car spaces with plenty of extra parking on the driveway and on street.
- Under the house there are extra rooms (Not legal height) that can be used as utility or storage.
- Air conditioning in the lounge area.
- Currently Rents for the weekly amount of $ 500 per week (Lease expiry 18/11/21)
- Council Rates approx. $984 per quarter year
33 Albert Street Camp Hill
- 908m2 in Total on 2 Lots
- 15.9m wide x 60m deep approx.
- Character Filled Red Brick home
- Gorgeous High Ceilings
- Open Fire Place
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom + Powder Room
- Open Plan Living with separate lounge
- Timber flooring
- Large country style kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and plenty of bench space.
- Large rear deck and Inground Pool
- Additional utility rooms under the house
- Currently Rents for the weekly amount of $550 per week (Lease Expiry 19/11/21)
- Council Rates approx. $829 per quarter year.
- A leisurely stroll 100m down the road to Joe Foster Park and the unique benefit of a Council Owned Green Space Belt to the rear guaranteeing you of NO Rear Neighbours.
- Short walk to Martha Street Restaurants & Cafes.
- School Catchments: Camp Hill State Infants & Primary School & Whites Hill College
These two superb properties are marketed for Sale to be sold together as an entire parcel. Gorgeous Park at the end of the Street and No Rear neighbours.
Internal Photographs available on request