Welcome to 23/11 Thornlake, an immaculate low set villa style townhouse nestled away in a whisper quiet corner of this lovely complex. The complex is highly sought after and comprises all low set properties with many long term owner occupiers.
The property has been perfectly maintained throughout over the years. The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of cupboards, bench space and good quality cooking appliances. It has a spacious open plan living area, both bedrooms are generous with built in wardrobes, and the property has recently been refurbished throughout.
Extra inclusions are: Split system air conditioning, security grilles on all windows and doors, brand new modern carpets and flooring throughout, fresh internal paintwork, new window furnishings & light fittings, a recently landscaped picturesque rear garden/courtyard plus internal access from the lock up garage.
The grounds of the complex are in pristine condition with manicured lawns and gardens plus it is a short walk to shops, café’s and a reliable bus network.
Here’s a brief overview of the features:
- Low set villa style townhouse
- Spacious open plan living area
- Well equipped kitchen overlooking the garden
- 2 good size built in bedrooms
- Picturesque rear garden/courtyard
- Lock up garage with remote door
- Split system air conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new carpets and flooring
- Brand new window furnishings
- Brand new light fittings
- Lock up garden shed
- Pet friendly
- Perfectly maintained complex of all low sets
- 500 metres to Tingalpa Primary School
- Current Annual Body Corporate Levies – $2006.96 (less applicable discounts)
- $100.35 per quarter discount applies if Body Corp levies are paid by the due date
- Annual Body Corporate levies if the discounted rate is applied – $1605.56
Properties like this are hard to find and don’t last on the market for long. Please come along to one of the upcoming open for inspections, or feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, to obtain more details of this remarkable home.