Entry Level Price Range, Immaculate Presentation, Parkland Outlook
This is truly an entry level price range into one of Brisbane’s up and coming suburbs. Situated on a 405m2 block, the 3 bedroom high set home is in excellent condition throughout and is ideally suited to first time buyers, astute investors or even downsizers.
The spacious open plan living & well equipped kitchen are at the front of the home and flow through to a north facing verandah. The bathroom is in excellent condition and includes a shower over the bath.
There is a fantastic outdoor entertainment area at the back of the home, which offers total privacy from the neighbouring properties.
Downstairs is a real bonus, with twin car accommodation in tandem plus ample storage space.
Here’s a brief overview of the features:
– Solid high set home built in the post war era
– 3 good size built in bedrooms
– Master bedroom includes built in wardrobe
– Spacious living room and dining area
– Excellent kitchen with good quality appliances
– North facing front balcony
– Hardwood timber floorboards under the carpet
– Security grilles on all doors and windows
– 2 car accommodation with remote door
– Plenty of storage space
– 3 split system air conditioning systems
– Solar electricity system
– Glorious 405m2 block surrounded by high fencing
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Separate gazebo area
– Elevated location metres to parkland & coming golf course
– Mayfield Primary School catchment
Very strong interest is expected in this superb home. Contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you require any further information.