ORIGINAL POST WAR HOME ON A 622M2 BLOCK, LMR2 ZONING
All written offers to be submitted by 5.00pm, Tuesday 12 October 2021.
Proudly positioned on the high side of the street, with a perfect north aspect, and just two streets from Carina Central shops, café’s and public transport corridor, 20 Wattle is the perfect redevelopment or rebuild opportunity!
Currently tenanted at $400.00 per week until February 2022, the wide frontage block offers multiple options to construct a 2-3 storey mix of apartments/townhouses or to subdivide and build 2 high quality homes in one of Brisbane’s fastest growing suburbs.
For renovators, the home offers 3 good size bedrooms, well maintained kitchen and bathroom plus plenty of yard space for the kids to play, or families can remove and rebuild a long term dream home on a superb block.
Here is a brief overview:
– Original 1950’s built high set timber home on the site
– 622m2 block zoned LMR2 for low-medium density residential development
– Approximate dimensions: 22m wide (minus front truncation) x 28m deep
– 3 good size bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lock up car accommodation
– Clean block ready to be built on straight away
– Currently rented at $400.00 per week until 9 February 2022
– 100 metres walk to Carina Central shops, café’s and public transport network
– Camp Hill Infants and Primary School catchment
– Whites Hill College secondary catchment
– Quick walk to St Martins Primary, San Sisto College and Carina Library
Carina is without doubt one of Brisbane’s fast emerging suburbs. There has been a tremendous amount of development in the area over the past few years and prices have gone through the roof. This property will appeal to a wide range of buyers including builders and developers seeking a perfect project, families looking to knock down and build their long term home, anyone looking to renovate the existing home, or astute investors looking to land bank!
Substantial interest in this property is anticipated, so we encourage you to carry out your due diligence investigations prior to submitting an offer by the 5.00pm Tuesday 12 October time frame!