SUPERB DOUBLE STOREY 4 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE – MASSIVE COURTYARD
This property is available to be viewed by private inspection. Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection time.
Situated in a secure gated community, with an on-site manager plus communal swimming pool and tennis court, 18/264 Sumners Road, Riverhills is perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or astute investors.
The home consists of 4 bedrooms on the upper level, 2 bathrooms plus a third powder room, massive fully fenced courtyard, open plan living and kitchen, plus lock up garage with a remote door and internal access.
For parents, the property is just 250 metres walk to Middle Park Primary School and it is in the Centenary High School catchment. For commuters, there is easy access to the Centenary Motorway plus a large number of public transport options are nearby.
Here is a brief overview of what is on offer:
* Double storey townhouse
* 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom includes ensuite and walk in robe
* Family bathroom plus ground level powder room
* Open plan living area and well equipped kitchen
* Massive fully fenced courtyard, ideal for kids to play
* Lock up garage with remote door and internal access
* Split system air conditioning in the living room
* Freshly painted internally in crisp neutral colours
* On-site manager, security entry gates, communal pool and tennis court
* Middle Park P-6 Primary School catchment
* Centenary 7-12 High School catchment
* Body Corporate levies for 1 March 2020 – 31 May 2020 = $825.15
* Brisbane City Council rates approximately $400.00 per quarter
It is very rare to find a 4 bed, 2 bath home in this price range in Riverhills, so if you’re in the market to buy then feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, to arrange a private viewing.