Architecturally Designed Home Backing Directly Onto Parkland
Position buyers look no further. Set amongst the tree tops and overlooking acres of scenic parkland, this property not only represents value buying but offers an opportunity to purchase something very special.
Built in the 1960s with a unique split-level design, this property would be ideal for those looking for dual-living or for anybody inspired by the Olde English style rumpus and built-in bar area underneath. With the addition of internal stairs and downstairs being legal height, the home offers unlimited potential.
This property poses a larger than normal blank canvas to renovate further or completely re-configure the layout. Take advantage of the amazing tropical aspect abundant with birdlife and the most amazing rainforest feeling without having the extra costs involved in a raise and renovate or demolish and rebuild.
Some of the many features include:
– Glorious 637m2 grounds
– 3 bedrooms upstairs & 1 downstairs
– Two levels of living and legal height under
– Large open plan living/ dining area
– Walk in pantry or storage room
– Entertaining wet bar (plumbed & power)
– Pot Belly Fire place
– Rumpus family room downstairs
– Rear deck with fabulous view
– Carport & plenty of off street parking
– North facing aspect
– Mayfield Primary & Whites Hill Secondary school catchments
– Council rates $440 per quarter approximately
– Expected rental return approximately $550 per week
– Backs onto parklands with acres of walking tracks & children’s play equipment.
Minnippi Parklands with its upcoming Golf Course Development are just moments away. There is a range of local cafes, restaurants, parks and public transport options within close proximity. The stunning Seven Hills Bushland Reserve is just a short walk away.
Contact Pathrina for more information.