Offered to the market for the very first time, this double storey home is situated literally on the border of Camp Hill and is just 100 metres from picturesque Whites Hill Bushland Reserve.
The home was built in an era of high quality construction with cavity brick walls on the lower level, hardwood timber frame and trusses, and ample natural light filtering through the many windows and doors.
Ideal for families of all ages, the functional layout includes ground level kitchen and living spaces, plus four extra large bedrooms and a second living area on the upper level. The double lock up garage is larger than most and includes a remote on one door, second shower/toilet facilities plus the internal laundry.
One of the standout features of this magnificent property is the location! It is walking distance to Whites Hill College, the nature tracks of Whites Hill Bushland Reserve, just over 1 kilometre to Camp Hill Marketplace, 5 minute walk to a CBD bound bus route and it is in the quiet, elevated, section of Jones Road.
The home is being sold to finalise the Estate of the long term original owner and the family have requested that all genuine offers be submitted on a signed REIQ Contract of Sale.
Here is an overview of what’s on offer:
- 1970’s built double storey home
- Brick & tile construction
- 4 good size bedrooms on upper level
- All bedroom have built in wardrobes
- Massive living area on upper level
- Renovated kitchen with a stone benchtops
- Perfectly appointed family bathroom
- 900mm stainless oven & ceramic cooktop
- Large family/living area on ground level
- Extra large double lock up car accommodation
- Second shower and toilet on lower level
- Highly polished timber floorboards
- Brand new high gloss floor tiles on lower level
- Freshly painted in crisp neutral colours
- Glorious 653m2 block with side access potential
- Elevated location with a picturesque outlook
Carina Heights is one of Brisbane’s fast emerging suburbs, and this precinct is highly sought after. There are substantial renovations and rebuilds taking place in the area, there are many lifestyle amenities close by, and it is within a 10 kilometre radius of the CBD.
Feel free to attend one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you’re seeking any further information.