Gabled Post War – Perfect Renovator or Building Block
Builders or renovators will appreciate the position and potential and reap the rewards here or perhaps someone looking for that perfect building block to design & build your new home.
Positioned on an elevated 630m2 block with approximate dimensions 15.7m wide x 40m deep.
• First time ever listed for sale – being sold by the original owner since the 1950’s
• Post War home with no character protection
• Metal roof
• Hardwood sub floor
• Concrete stumps
• 2 Bedrooms / 1 bathroom
• Private block with beautiful Poinciana Tree in the back yard
• Clean block no registered underground easements or pipes
• Block slopes from back to front
• Excellent elevated location
• Whites Hill Shopping Centre and Winstanley Street shops
• School catchment: Whites Hill College
• Council Rates approx $450 per 1/4 year