Character Filled Waterfront Mansion – Outstanding City Views
This magnificent property is like no other on the market today and a truly remarkable residence set over three enormous levels.
A long time admired local landmark building, positioned in a private no through street and backing directly onto Norman Creek.
This home has a commanding presence and is positioned on a huge 895m2 Waterfront Block (2 Lots & 2 Titles) with private waterside deck and access to Norman Creek.
Absolutely unique location with NO adjoining neighbours, surrounded by acres of Council Parklands and spectacular City Views.
This property is capable of hosting the largest of families with enormous wrap around decks to the upper & lower levels, multiple living areas on both levels and offering up to 10 Spacious Bedrooms, study, mud room and multi-functional areas.
Imagine your outstanding lifestyle and entertaining options with owning a property of this calibre.
- Enormous parcel of land (in total 895m2) and positioned on 2 Lots.
- 20.1m Frontage x 47.2m deep
- No Character Protection
- Set over 3 enormous levels (ground floor parking & storage, 1st floor living with 12 foot ceilings and top level living with 12 foot ceilings)
- 4 Enormous decks to both 1st and 2nd floors with outstanding views
- The home is very elevated off the ground with parking for multiple cars and storage under and excellent side access.
- No Underground Easements or Underground Encumbrances
- Private Creekside deck with Access to Norman Creek
- Soaring High Ceilings Up to 10 Spacious Bedrooms
- Multiple Grand sized, living areas to both upper & lower levels
- 3 Bathrooms including Walk-in closet and Ensuite
- Enormous Full-Length Wrap Around Decks to all 4 sides of the home
- Fabulous City Views taking in the Story Bridge & City Lights
- 6kms to Brisbane CBD
- 2 minute walk to Coorparoo Train Station
- A short walk to Anglican Church Grammar School & Lourdes Hill College
- Surrounded by acres of Council Parklands with NO adjoining neighbours.
- Abundant Flora and Fauna with the most beautiful “Superb Blue Wren” family as residents in your own back yard as well as a family of local curlews nearby.
School Catchments are Coorparoo State School & Coorparoo State High School
Private No through Street with direct access via a foot bridge to the Norman Park Off Leash Dog Park not to mention acres and acres of parkland surrounding the home.
This property offers the very best of inner-city accessibility and exclusive tranquility with extraordinary lifestyle options and the very rare opportunity to call this special property your own.
For further details please contact Pathrina