This Charming historic cottage has great street appeal and loads of potential and could be your new home.
Beautifully presented with traditional features including high ceilings, VJ Timber Walls, beautiful Hoop Pine Flooring (currently protected by carpets) and internal stairs already installed.
Cute as a button as is but offering great future potential for anyone considering further renovations and or extensions with heaps of room to the rear for further building envelopes.
Positioned well on the block with 6ft high secure privacy fencing, covered car accommodation and a really decent sized back yard complete with the Tri Steel “Man Shed” or Tradie Store Room
Conveniently located within a moments walk of Murarrie Train Station and a short stroll to cafes and schools and minutes from Cannon Hill and all its amenities.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom + Provisions for a 2nd bathroom downstairs
- 2 Toilets
- Open plan Living Downstairs
- Modern Kitchen with Stone Bench tops, walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- 2nd Living room upstairs
- Metal Zinc Roof
- Secure private yard fully fenced
- 6m x 6m Free Standing Tri Steel Shed
- Positioned on a low maintenance 405m2 block
- Approximately 8kms from the CBD, 6km from Brisbane Airport.
- School Catchments: Murarrie State Primary School & Balmoral State High School
- Moments Walk to Murarrie Train Station
- Short drive to Cannon Hill Shopping Plaza
- Moments to Gateway Arterial
- Approximate Rental Return $460-$480 per week