Fabulous Post War Home on 822m2 Block
Positioned on a superb 822m2 allotment, this Post War Character Timber Home is in fabulous condition and sits proudly on this massive block in one of Cannon Hills finest streets.
Boasting beautiful polished hardwood timber flooring, high ceilings, excellent sized living space and bedrooms, front verandah with French doors and Colorbond Roof.
This home offers the perfect opportunity to move in and plan your renovations and or extensions or a excellent investment property in a blue chip area.
The block is superb with a gentle slope from back to front and a 17.5m frontage and side access to both sides of the home. A completely clean block with NO underground encumbrances, easements or pipes allowing for a huge building envelope and room for a pool or shed or both! (STCA)
A perfect north facing aspect in a tranquil quiet street completes the picture.
- Huge 822m2 block (17.5m wide x 46.3m deep) approx.
- Excellent 3 Bedroom Post War Timber Home very well maintained overall
- High Ceilings
- Open Plan Living with French doors to front verandah
- Large Kitchen
- Great sized bedrooms
- Air-conditioned Living Area
- Air-Conditioning to 2 bedrooms
- Concrete Stumps
- Good Storage under + Lock Up Garage
- Superb North Facing Location
- Totally Clean Block with NO underground pipes or encumbrances
- Completely flood free and not affected by Storm Water Overflow\
- School Catchment: Cannon Hill State School Primary & Whites Hill State College
- Short walking distance to St Oliver Plunkett
- Short walking distance to Cannon Hill Shopping Plaza
- Short Drive to C.H.A.C.
- Moments to Gateway Arterial
- Walking distance to direct city bus
- Approx 9kms to Brisbane City and a short drive to Morningside Train Station.