SUPERB 3 LEVEL 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Nestled away towards the rear of a perfectly maintained secure gated complex, this superb three level townhouse is the ideal home for young professionals seeking a near city lifestyle or for an astute investor seeking a strong rental return.
Here are some of the many features:
- Spacious open plan living room and kitchen with high gloss timber floors
- Living area opens to a sun drenched front entertainment deck
- Smeg appliances, stone bench tops, water connection to the refrigerator space
- Master bedroom includes walk in robe, ensuite bathroom & private balcony
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 include floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry with 2-pak under bench & overhead cupboards
- 2 vehicle tandem car accommodation with remote door, plus extra storage/vehicle space
- Private rear courtyard area accessed direct from the garage
- Daikin split system air conditioning throughout the living and all 3 bedrooms
- Security screens & grilles, plus downlighting throughout
- Secure gated complex with an on-site swimming pool for the warm summer months ahead
- Fantastic location directly opposite picturesque Jeremiah O’Toole park & kids playground
- Just minutes walk to the supermarkets, shops and café’s at Colmslie Village
- Five minute drive to Bulimba’s Oxford Street restaurant & cinema precinct
- An abundance of public transport options within close proximity
- Walking distance to Morningside Primary School & Balmoral Secondary School
- Body Corporate & insurance levies for 12 month period until 28 February 2021 = $5439.50
Morningside is without doubt one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs. It is within a 6 kilometre radius of the CBD and very nearby to the wonders of the Brisbane River. The area has undergone tremendous growth over the past decade and this trend is likely to continue. If you are seeking a low maintenance, near city, lifestyle in an affordable price range, then you must inspect this property.
Feel free to attend one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any further information.