EARLY 1900’S COLONIAL WORKERS COTTAGE
This gorgeous workers cottage offers an abundance of “turn of the century” charm, historical features, and an unbeatable proximity to lifestyle amenities.
Featuring 4 double size bedrooms on the upper level, the home has been modified over the years to offer ground floor living and kitchen spaces which flow directly to the leafy back yard. There are upper and lower entertainment decks at the rear plus a front verandah reminiscent of a bygone era.
Some of the many features include:
- Leafy 405m2 block (approximately 10m x 40m)
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- 4 king size bedrooms (one with adjoining study area)
- Internal stairs lead to open plan living and kitchen
- Upper and lower decks at the rear
- VJ interior plus plenty of character features throughout
- Secure fencing all round
- Located directly opposite a local shopping strip
- 5 minute walk to Norman Park Rail
- Currently tenanted at $530 per week until 26 May 2021
Norman Park is without doubt one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs. It is within a 5 kilometre radius of the CBD, and there is an endless range of café’s, restaurants, parks, schools and public transport options. Feel free to come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you have any questions.