OUTSTANDING APARTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF EVERYTHING
This property is available to be viewed by appointment. Contact the agent to arrange an inspection.
This top floor 1-bedroom apartment oozes practical inner city living. Offering savvy investors a generous rental return (previously returning $370.00 per week) or the working professional looking for a convenient lifestyle in an affordable price range. From here you can easily walk to the CBD or take advantage of all the fantastic amenities that South Brisbane, South Bank and West End have to offer.
Featuring an open plan design and a well-equipped kitchenette, capture the outstanding city views from the luxury of your own private balcony. With split system air-conditioning, double built in robes, inbuilt desk, ensuite and the addition of a second balcony, the bedroom is bright airy & spacious.
Some of the many features of the “Southbank Heritage” include:
– Secure gated complex
– Communal laundry and shared swimming pool
– Brisbane State High School catchment
– Walk to cafes/restaurants and the popular South Bank precinct.
– Huge range of public transport options nearby
– QUT, UQ, Mater Hospitals & Queensland Childrens Hospital
– Body Corp levies per quarter = $1,234.42 (discount applied)
– BCC Rates approximately $406 per quarter
– Water & Sewerage Rates per quarter = $284.61
With all of the infrastructure & development taking place in the area, this property offers an unrivalled lifestyle. The aspect across Musgrave Park to Southbank & CBD is picturesque, and the convenience is second to none. Feel free to come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you have any questions.