Auction: 12.00pm, Saturday 23 October 2021 On-Site
Deposit: 5% of the purchase price, payable immediately
Settlement: 30 days from auction day
Idyllically situated on a wide frontage 607m2 lot in Camp Hill, directly adjoining the prestigious “Avenues”, this charming post war home offers unlimited potential for an astute buyer!
Ready to move in today, with opportunity to renovate and improve, knockdown for a prestigious new build (STCA), or retain the character charm with ample room and a floorplan that lends itself to future expansion, this home represents an excellent investment for home-owners, growing families, renovators, rebuilders and investors alike.
Featuring a breezy north facing rear verandah you can take advantage of the picturesque outlook providing an irreplaceable aspect that many can only dream of! There is a spacious light filled living areas and a extra large kitchen, a functional floorplan, and a solid foundation for those looking to add contemporary enhancements into the future.
Positioned in close proximity to a local shopping centre and with ample public transport, this is the perfect location for both families and couples. With exceptional access to quality public and prestigious private schools, including St Martins and San Sisto, plus a wide range of café’s restaurants and walking tracks nearby, this is truly a fabulous location to live.
Features of this incredible property include:
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Elevated 607m2 block with a 17 metre frontage
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- Well appointed family bathroom with bath/shower combination
- Extra spacious living area with French Doors to the rear deck
- Large entertainers deck with a perfect northern aspect
- Fully fenced plus 2 car accommodation
- Stunning polished timber floorboards
- Split system air conditioning throughout
Camp Hill is without doubt one of Brisbane’s hotspot suburbs where million dollar prices are the norm. There is a substantial amount of new builds and major renovations taking place and the demand is through the roof. Make no mistake, this property is on the market to be sold, so feel free to come along to one of our upcoming open homes prior to the 23 September auction!
* This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.