Character Filled Cottage on Superb North Facing Block … Step Inside & Fall In Love.
This fabulous home is absolutely packed full of charm and character and has been loved and well cared for all its life and now awaits the next lucky owners.
For buyers looking for position and potential look no further. This home would be perfect for first home buyers who don’t want to have to perform a full renovation or are sick of looking at homes in their budget that are just not livable.
Perfectly presented with modern kitchen and beautiful polished floors, this home can be lived in immediately as is but also offers huge potential to further extend, add a deck and even add a pool.
For the more astute Buyers attracted to the north facing block and rear outlook of the playing fields; you may even consider a full raise & renovate to take advantage of the views or remove and design your own new home on the site.
Literally a moments’ walk to some of Carina’s most popular schools including St Martins Catholic Primary School & San Sisto Catholic Girls College only 50m away.
School catchment for Mayfield Primary School
200m walk to the popular “Carina North” Shopping Village and direct bus route to the City.
– Character filled 1950’s timber home
– Skillion metal roof
– Dutch double hung doors to front & rear
– Beautiful “brushbox” hardwood timber flooring
– 2 bedrooms + utility room
– 1 bathroom
– Modern kitchen
– Internal laundry
– High ceilings
– Insulated gyprock walls & ceilings
– Tri-steel shed / garage
– Side access
– North facing 604m2 block
– Block dimensions approx 17.8m wide x 34.2m deep
– Council rates approx. $620 per quarter year
– Estimated rental return approx. $460 per week
– An extensive property information sheet is available upon request
– Full Building Inspection Report available upon request
– Full Termite Inspection Report available upon request