OUTSTANDING NORTH FACING 855M2 BLOCK – IMMACULATE 3 BRM POST WAR TIMBER HOME + DETACHED HOME OFFICE
Offered to the market for the first time in over 39 years this property offers exceptional options for an array of Buyers. Located in a superb location with North Facing Aspect and positioned on an exceptional 855m2 block.
Dimensions approximately 23.4m wide and 35.2m deep
Totally clean block with no overland flow, no flooding and NO underground pipes or easements
The options are endless with this property offering Buyers looking for a larger than average block, a fabulous post war home to renovate further or remove and build your dream home.
Developers will also appreciate the level of scope with a parcel of land like this in this location.
- North Facing 855m2 block
- No underground encumbrances
- Magnificent Tree Lined frontage – No Vegetation Protection in place and both trees on the front
- 3 bedroom timber home – all have built-ins
- Beautiful Hardwood timber flooring – protected by a floating floor & carpets
- Separate Lounge – Air-conditioned
- Big Eat-in Kitchen
- Sunken Family room or utilities room
- Covered Rear Entertaining Area
- Detached Single Garage + Home Office + Additional Carport – (Built in 2002 & Council Approved)
- Colorbond Roof – Installed approx. 18 years ago
Approximately 6 kms from the CBD, only a short drive to the vibrant restaurant hubs of Morningside & Bulimba. Minutes from both Carindale Shopping Centre, Cannon Hill Shopping Centre and the Gateway Motorway, Cannon Hill Train Station and a variety of local dining options.
This outstanding property falls within the Cannon Hill State School and Balmoral State High School catchment areas. Nearby private schools include Saint Oliver Plunkett Primary School, Lourdes Hill College and Anglican Church Grammar School.
For further details or to register to arrange a viewing please contact Pathrina