DECEASED ESTATE AUCTION, RENOVATE OR REBUILD – REAP THE REWARDS
Auction: 12.30pm, Saturday 26 June On-Site
Deposit: 5% of the Purchase Price
Settlement: 30 days from Auction Date
On the market for the first time in just under 40 years and being sold to finalise the Estate of the long-term owner, this is the perfect entry level home for first time buyers, or an excellent renovation/rebuild project!
Situated within easy walking distance to the Old Cleveland Road shopping precinct and public transport corridor, and just a short drive to Westfield Carindale, the home includes the following features:
- High raked cathedral ceilings in the main living & kitchen area
- Original kitchen includes plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Original bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Three good size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Extra enclosed area at the front can easily be converted to a rumpus room
- Good size internal laundry
- Double undercover car parking
- Easy to maintain 600m2 block (approximately 20m x 30m)
- Original carpets throughout
- Tile roof plus solid timber frame and trusses
- Walking distance to local schools and public transport
- Lots of café’s, restaurants and parklands nearby
- Fantastic location within a 10 kilometre radius of the CBD
Carina Heights is widely regarded as one of Brisbane’s fast emerging suburbs. There is a substantial amount of development taking place in the area and it is perfectly situated between the city and the bay. Original unrenovated properties of this type are becoming very hard to find, which makes this home a very wise choice for an astute buyer who is willing to do a bit of hard work!
Come along to one of our upcoming open homes in readiness for the upcoming 12.30pm, Saturday 26 June auction.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.