BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, GUMDALE PRIMARY CATCHMENT
Spacious and modern, this contemporary home offers an incredible lifestyle for families who value quality of living, and perfection of location.
Tucked in a quiet family-friendly crescent, yet just metres from fabulous local amenities, the expansive four-bedroom residence combines contemporary living with a fabulous floorplan to provide a stylish yet practical family home. Infused with natural light through smartly positioned windows and spacious flowing design, quality appointments and a neutral colour scheme create an air of warmth and sophistication.
Centred around a modern kitchen it features stainless steel appliances, ample bench and storage space, and the breakfast bar that adds to the functionality of this family home as a servery for guests or a casual dining and meeting area. Flowing seamlessly into the dining and through to outdoor entertaining, it is gorgeously elevated to capture bay breezes and create an inviting zone for friends and family to enjoy a BBQ whilst the kids play securely in the yard. And, with potential for side access- you can look to store the boat or caravan into the future!
Featuring brand new carpet throughout, a spacious master suite offers a private retreat for parents. Featuring a modern ensuite and large walk in robe there is ample room for his and her fashion staples! Opening up onto a private balcony, enjoy a morning croissant overlooking the treelined streetscape, as fresh breezes gently sweep the home. Three additional roomy bedrooms are serviced by a well-appointed family bathroom, including a bath it is as practical for families as it is stylish.
Positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Wakerley and surrounded by other quality new builds, this home rests within easy walking distance of bus stops, parklands and picturesque bike paths; while Gumdale Primary, Moreton Bay College’s, local cafés, restaurants, multiple shopping precincts including Westfield Carindale, the Gateway Motorway, and the Bay are all within easy reach.
Features of this expansive family residence include:
- Expansive open-plan living capturing natural light, glorious bay breezes and elevated outlooks
- Sizeable living/dining, opening up to elevated alfresco
- Spotless kitchen with ample storage and quality appliances, breakfast bar
- Separate ground floor guest powder room
- Four built in bedrooms all on the upper level; large master with walk-in robe, ensuite balcony
- Large family bathroom on upper level, bath and shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning; ceiling fans; insect/security screens to capture breezes
- Beautifully illuminated with natural light throughout home with thoughtfully planned windows
- Large covered entertaining area, elevated
- Fully fenced rear yard, with potential for side access
- Double remote garage
- Gumdale Primary School catchment
- Brisbane Bayside Secondary School catchment
Come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any further details.