Superb Top Floor Apartment, Walk to Westfield Garden City
This superb top floor apartment is possibly the best of its kind currently on the market in the area. It has been beautifully maintained throughout and is ideally suited to professionals seeking a low maintenance lifestyle or an astute investor looking for a generous rental return.
There’s a neutral colour scheme throughout, brand new carpets in the bedrooms, open plan kitchen & living plus a good size deck with a picturesque suburban outlook.
Here’s a brief overview of what is on offer:
– 2 large built in bedrooms
– Master bedroom includes private ensuite
– Spacious open plan living & well equipped kitchen
– Excellent second bathroom with full size bath
– Good size entertainment balcony with views
– Brand new carpets & freshly painted interior
– Secure lock up car accommodation
– Split system air conditioning in living room
– Superb location, just a short walk to Westfield Garden City
– MacGregor Secondary & Upper Mt Gravatt Primary school zone
– Body Corporate levies June 2018 – June 2019 = $2,815.00
– BCC Rates per quarter = $374.60 approximately
– Urban Utilities water levy per quarter = $291.15 approximately
– Estimated rental return = $390 – $400 per week
This property is ideally located just a 5 minute walk to Westfield Garden City with its restaurants, cafés, cinemas, shops & public transport network. It is also just a two minute drive to the north & south bound entries of the Pacific Motorway, plus less than 10 minutes drive to Griffith University.
If you’re looking for a comfortable lifestyle or an easy investment please come along to one of the upcoming Open Homes or feel free to contact Craig for more details.