Spacious Lowset Brick – Corner Block – Fabulous Opportunity in the highly sought after Vineyard Estate
Situated in the tightly held location of Mitchelton and within the precious catchments of both Mitchelton State Primary & Mitchelton State High School.
The property has been tightly held for many many years as an excellent Investment Property and now offers the next lucky Buyer the opportunity of a Blank Canvass to improve and add value just the way you like.
The home offers an excellent family friendly layout with 4 bedrooms + office, open plan living with great sized kitchen and a separate family room.
The master suite is also a great size and has a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Covered Rear Entertaining off the living space and secure privacy fencing allows you to move straight in and plan for the future.
Available for the first time since being built in 2001 and located in a quiet “Circuit” with an ideal north/ south aspect.
Just a few minutes to the popular Lockrose Street Park Playground and close to all of the local conveniences this wonderful suburb has to offer.
Surrounding Greenspace, bikeways and duck pond at the end of the street make this a perfect little sanctuary to call home.
- Lowset Brick Home with Tiled roof
- Open Plan Living with tiled floors throughout
- Separate Lounge & Meals Area
- Separate Family Room
- Full sized Family Kitchen with Dishwasher
- 4 Bedrooms + Study
- 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite + Family Bathroom)
- Double Garage with internal entry
- Covered Entertaining area
- Securely and privately fenced
- 610m2 block
- Potential Rental Return Approximately $600 per week