OPEN PLAN LIVING IN A TRANQUIL FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCATION
(Also known as 24 Collette Street)
Designed for families, with an emphasis on indoor/outdoor living, this beautiful 2007 built home is nestled away on a private and secure 561m2 block at the end of a quiet no-through street.
The functional ground level floor plan consists of a classic arbour walkway to a foyer entry, open plan living and kitchen, master bedroom with walk-in robe and private ensuite, study nook, massive tiled alfresco with insulated roof cover, well equipped laundry with direct external access, 3rd toilet, plus double lock up garage with remote panelift door.
The upper level consists of three double size bedrooms all with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, family bathroom with full size bathtub and separate shower, and a second living/family/media room.
Here is an overview of some of the many features:
– Contemporary style double storey home
– Two living areas
– Open plan living and kitchen
– Kitchen includes stone benchtop, classic black sink, workspace
– Private entry foyer plus a lovely arbour entry
– Private & secure 561m2 block with plenty of room for a pool
– 40m2 tiled & covered outdoor entertainment area
– Plenty of storage space on both levels
– Ground level master bedroom with his & her walk in robes
– Elevated location with city views
– Two beautiful bathrooms, plus a third toilet
– 5 kilowatt solar electricity system
– Solar hot water system
– Split system air conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans
– Brand new carpet in bedrooms & upper living area
– Rainwater tank and lock up garden shed
– Quiet family friendly street
– Manly West Primary School catchment
– Brisbane Bayside Secondary College
– 3 minute drive to Mayfair Village shopping
– 5 minute dive to Moreton Bay Girls & Boys colleges
– 10 minute drive to Manly Village & Wynnum foreshore
– Easy access to Gateway Motorway
– Lots of parks, shops and café’s nearby
1 Lachlan Drive is without doubt one of the best of its kind currently available in the area. It has everything that a family needs, and it caters for children of all ages. Feel free to attend one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any other information.