PRESTIGE LOCATION BORDERING CAMP HILL & OVERLOOKING WHITES HILL RESERVE
Idyllically situated on an elevated lot in Carina Heights, directly opposite picturesque Whites Hill Reserve, and on the border of Camp Hill, this charming post war home offers unlimited potential for an astute buyer!
Totally liveable but with opportunity to renovate and improve, or knockdown for a prestigious new build (STCA), this home represents an excellent investment for home-owners, growing families, rebuilders and investors alike.
Featuring a breezy north facing front verandah, you can take advantage of the picturesque bushland outlook providing an irreplaceable aspect that many can only dream of! There are two light filled living areas and a spacious kitchen, and a solid foundation for those looking to add contemporary enhancements into the future.
Positioned in close proximity to Camp Hill Marketplace and with ample public transport, this is the perfect location for both families and couples. With exceptional access to quality public and prestigious private schools including Whites Hill College (offering a preparatory to year 12 program), St Martins and San Sisto plus a wide range of café’s restaurants and walking tracks nearby, this is truly a fabulous location to live.
Features of this incredible property include:
- Four spacious bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes)
- Elevated 597m2 corner block directly opposite Whites Hill Reserve
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- Well appointed family bathroom with large shower space, separate toilet
- Two living areas, just perfect for families or work from home
- Cosy front verandah with a perfect northern aspect
- High secure fencing, undercover car accommodation
- Stunning polished timber floorboards
- New colorbond roof
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split system air conditioning in one bedroom
- Rented at $465 per week until 12 August 2021
Carina Heights is without doubt one of Brisbane’s hotspot suburbs. It is wedged between the exclusive suburbs of Camp Hill and Carindale, plus there is a substantial amount of renovation and rebuilds taking place in the area. It is only a matter of time before million dollar prices are the norm.
Make no mistake, this property is on the market to be sold, so feel free to come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for any further information!