Idyllic Lifestyle – Parkland At Your Back Door – Superb Lowset Brick Home – This Is Something Very Special!
This type of property is rarely available for sale in this area – especially in the tightly held and highly regarded Carrington Green Estate. Offering the best in lowset living and set against a backdrop of literally acres of parkland and paddocks, this immaculate home is perfect for a family buyer.
The current Owners have extensively and meticulously renovated the property and their efforts and design ideas have created a very special home with a crisp white colour scheme and quality finishes throughout.
The floorplan incorporates:-
– Renovated and re-painted tiled roof
– A completely renovated interior
– Fresh internal paintwork
– Brand new kitchen with stone counter tops
– Induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher
– Built in microwave and oven
– Professionally plumbed for an Ice Fridge
– Separate lounge and dining rooms
– Large family room (a true indoor/outdoor space)
– 4 bedrooms (built in robes in 3)
– 2 bathrooms (inc. master ensuite)
– Separate toilet (for extra convenience)
– New light fittings and carpets
– New blinds and window dressings
– Security Screens on all doors
– Crimsafe Security Screens on windows
– Internal access from the lock up garage
– Sunny paved pergola area with a green outlook
– Accommodation for up to 5 vehicles!
– Oversized 2.6m high double carport
– Single lock up garage
– Second tandem garage
– Additional off street parking bay
– Plus a 3.5m x 4.3m garden shed
– Twin double entry gates
Families with older children who need car space, parents who need accommodation for their boat or trailer or even retirees who need to house their caravan are all catered for here. There is even a large lock up garden shed in the rear yard for keen gardeners (or just fishing gear and kids toys!).
The lovely 606m2 north facing block is securely fenced on all sides and there are electric gates at the front. You have direct access to the adjoining parkland and walking tracks via a gate at the rear. The yard is the ultimate in low maintenance though it also presents an opportunity for a keen green finger to work their magic here and further enhance the street appeal. No matter what, everyone will certainly appreciate the whisper quiet locale.
Cloverbrook Place offers easy access to nearby Clubs (Easts Carina Leagues Club, Carina Bowls Club) and great sporting facilities including the Clem Jones Sports Complex. Spend time wandering through the fabulous Minnippi Parklands or enjoy Meadowlands Picnic Grounds with its fantastic playground facilities – both are nearby and easy to access. City workers can take advantage of regular city bus services and Westfield Carindale is only a short drive from home. Of course, there are also a variety of good local schools and local shops to choose from. In the planned future, the brand new Cannon Hill Community Links Golf Course will be opening – a whole new world will be at your doorstep!!
Brisbane City Council Rates: $412 per quarter (approx)
Potential Rental Return: $700 per week (approx.)
Contact Pathrina directly for more details.