STUNNING TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM, TOWNHOUSE
Located in highly sought after Morningside and just a few minutes’ walk to a wealth of transport options, 1/20 Fraser provides the very best in contemporary living. With unrivalled lifestyle options and exceptional access to the City and surrounds, this picturesque townhouse offers immaculate, luxurious modern living. Contemporary styling perfectly complements this townhouse’s impeccable functionality, perfect for the professional looking to balance an active lifestyle with inner city work commitments.
The property is spacious, modern and light filled and it features a unique open plan living area on the ground floor, two expansive built in bedrooms, master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom plus a private balcony. There is also a second bathroom for house mates or guests.
The epitome of sophisticated city living, the modern kitchen features stone benchtops, quality appliances and a cleverly designed cabinet layout, offering a wealth of storage options, plus an indoor dining experience that seamlessly flows to a perfectly positioned terrace. You will delight in privacy when you entertain or relax with friends or family.
Some of the many features include:
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops
- Quality appliances, clever use of cabinetry to provide ample storage
- Two large well-appointed bathrooms with stylish fittings and fixtures
- Linen cupboard
- On-Site Swimming Pool & BBQ Area
- Lock up car accommodation with remote door
- Private terrace/courtyard
- Extra high ceilings
- Split system air-conditioning
- Short commute to inner city, sporting venues and world class entertainment precincts
- Picturesque Seven Hills Bushland Reserve just minutes away
Morningside is without doubt one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs. It is within a 6 kilometre radius of the CBD and very nearby to the wonders of the Brisbane River. The area has undergone tremendous growth over the past decade and this trend is likely to continue. If you are seeking a low maintenance, near city, lifestyle in an affordable price range, then you must inspect this property.
Feel free to attend one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any further information.