Beautiful, bright, and breezy with two large private courtyards
Absolutely immaculate inside and out, this gorgeous north-east facing townhouse boasts a spacious modern design with the bonus of two separate easy-care courtyards.
Positioned in a boutique complex of only three and enjoying the privacy of just one adjoining neighbour, the residence basks in a peaceful, private setting with a lush leafy backdrop.
High ceilings and expanses of glass on three sides create a superb sense of light and space across the open plan ground living level. Fresh cross breezes filter through from the secure gated entry courtyard to the huge rear alfresco area with covered deck. This flowing layout lends itself to a versatile indoor-outdoor lifestyle, offering the perfect spot to relax and entertain whatever Brisbane’s climate has in store.
Plus, screened windows and doors, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home promise year-round comfort.
The spacious contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar boasts as-new European appliances including Bosch induction cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher. There is plenty of storage and even a stunning glass display cabinet for wine bottles, champagne flutes, or other treasures.
Upstairs, two generous built-in bedrooms capturing treetop outlooks are thoughtfully separated by a spotless central bathroom; with the enormous master featuring its own stylish ensuite and balcony.
Additional highlights include a cleverly concealed European laundry, foldable outdoor washing line, oversized single remote integrated garage plus onsite visitors and plenty of unrestricted street parking.
Offering the height of convenience and connectivity, this fabulous address is just 8km from the CBD, with swift city access via the M3, excellent bus links and local bikeways. Walk in moments to an incredible selection of cafes, restaurants, specialty shops, health and fitness amenities, the Coles and Woolworths at Mount Gravatt Plaza as well as a choice of top childcare centres, kindergartens, and schools. Residents will also be just minutes from Griffith University, the magnificent Mt Gravatt parklands and Lookout, weekly Sunday farmer’s markets at the Showgrounds and extensive retail at Westfield Carindale or Garden City Shopping Centres.
First home buyers, professional couples, and young families seeking style and space without the maintenance will be hard pressed to find such a gem in this competitive townhouse market. Be quick!
At a glance:
– Body Corporate levies for 1 December 2023 to 31 May 2024 = $2732.66
– Sinking Fund balance as at 31 January 2024 = $13,048.19
– Rental Appraisal: Approximately $600.00 to $650.00 per week
– Most recent Brisbane City Council Rates: $386.75 per quarter
– Immaculate modern north-east facing townhouse in a boutique complex of just 3
– Peaceful, leafy setting with the privacy of only one adjoining neighbour
– Two large separate courtyards flow from open plan living- perfect spot for any time of day
– Beautiful kitchen with breakfast bar and as-new European appliances
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security/insect screens throughout
– High ceilings; large windows/doors welcome abundant natural light and fresh cross breezes
– Two generous built-in bedrooms thoughtfully separated by a large spotless main bathroom
– Enormous master featuring its own stylish ensuite and balcony
– Plenty of storage; cleverly concealed European laundry, foldable outdoor washing line
– Oversized single remote integrated garage plus onsite visitors parking
– Quiet street; walk to bus, cafes, restaurants, shops, Mount Gravatt Plaza, childcare/schools
– 8km from the CBD; close to M3, bikeways; Mt Gravatt Lookout, parks & markets; Westfield
Mount Gravatt East is one of Brisbane’s fastest growing suburbs. There is a huge range of public transport and lifestyle options, and this type of property is very appealing a wide range of demographics, especially young professionals. Come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you have any questions.