Near-new family residence footsteps from Minnippi Golf Course & Parklands
Be the very first to live in this luxurious 2021-built family home positioned in a tranquil parkside precinct.
Featuring a striking contemporary design and brilliant two-level layout, families will be immediately drawn to the home’s space, functionality, and quality finishes.
Three separate living zones, a dedicated study area, and four bedrooms (plus an optional fifth) are accompanied by the private family-friendly rear gardens with covered alfresco entertaining terrace. There is also plenty of room to add a swimming pool if desired.
Filled with natural light from its north-facing aspect and expansive windows, the residence is further enhanced by high ceilings, magnificent satin floor tiles, and a feature timber staircase with soaring void.
Star of the open-plan ground living level is a gorgeous gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, stone benchtops, a long island breakfast bar and premium appliances. Flowing directly to the secure outdoor spaces where parents can keep a close eye on younger children, the level also features a separate media or playroom. This could equally serve as a guest/fifth bedroom with easy access to the floor’s full bathroom.
This exceptional versatility continues upstairs, where an additional communal family room and integrated study thoughtfully separate the lavish master retreat from three further spacious built-in bedrooms. Complete with plush loop pile carpets and beautiful drapes, the upper-level hosts two luxe floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms featuring stone top vanities, main with bathtub and both featuring the convenience of a separate toilet.
Basking in northern sunshine, the master bedroom boasts an opulent hotel-inspired ensuite and walk-in dressing room. Meanwhile other property highlights include the high-end Fisher and Paykel induction cooktop, 900mm oven and dishwasher; zoned ducted air-conditioning, security screens and window furnishings throughout; elegant pendant lighting; secure video intercom entry; double remote integrated garage and an abundance of usable storage.
Set on low-maintenance landscaped grounds this peaceful address presents a rare opportunity to secure an essentially new family home in sought-after Carina just moments from express CBD bus stops, a choice of excellent pre-school, primary and secondary schools including St Martin’s primary and San Sisto College, as well as local cafes, restaurants, and recreational amenities. Enjoy the nearby walking tracks, playgrounds, picnic areas, bikeways, and forthcoming public golf-course of Minnippi Parklands; an easy 4-minute-drive to Cannon Hill Plaza and Homemaker Centre or extensive retail at Westfield Carindale, with swift access to arterial roads connecting with the CBD, Bay and Coast.
At a glance:
– Luxurious 2021-built family home; never lived in.
– Tranquil location metres from the Minnippi Parklands
– Stunning contemporary design with quality finishes
– Spacious and functional 2-level layout with 3 living zones
– Open plan living flows to covered alfresco entertaining
– Kitchen with butler’s pantry, stone benchtops, premium appliances
– Large private rear yard garden with room for a pool
– Plush carpeted upper-level family, integrated study and 4 bedrooms
– Lavish private master with ensuite and walk-in dressing room
– Media/playroom or 5th bedroom with access to ground level bathroom
– High ceilings, magnificent satin floor tiles, feature staircase
– 3 superb fully tiled bathrooms; zoned ducted air-con; video intercom
– North-facing, low-maintenance landscaped block; double remote garage
– Close to express CBD bus, top schools, local cafes, restaurants, recreation centres
– Walking tracks, play/picnic grounds, bikeways, new public golf-course at Minnippi
– Moments to Cannon Hill Plaza; Westfield Carindale and arterial roads
With the cost of acquiring vacant blocks and building new homes at an all-time high, this stunning move-in-ready family home is one you can’t afford to miss. Come along to one of our upcoming open home or contact the agents if you have any questions.