“Position Perfect” Lowset Brick – Right Next to Parklands
Welcome to 59 Todman Street, Carina – where lifestyle meets convenience.
This renovated lowset brick home epitomizes the perfect blend of modern living and natural serenity. Positioned right next to Rembrandt Street Park & Reserve and only a few moments to Seven Hills Bushland, this home provides an idyllic backdrop for a tranquil and connected lifestyle.
As you step onto this 548m2 fully fenced block, you’ll be greeted by the harmony of nature, with the adjacent Nature Reserve creating a sense of peaceful seclusion. The resident Water Dragons and Fresh Water Turtles are your nearest neighbours, enhancing the unique charm of this property.
The recently refurbished lowset brick design ensures easy living, featuring new flooring throughout. The modern kitchen and near-new bathroom add a touch of sophistication, while the renovated roof and the addition of a double garage with extra height cater to the needs of larger SUVs.
The air-conditioned living and master bedroom provide comfort year-round, and the open-plan tiled living room seamlessly connects the indoor and outdoor spaces. A sunroom, currently used as a dining area, offers versatility for various lifestyle needs.
Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the well-established private treed yard, offering multiple options for outdoor entertaining. Security is paramount, with custom-made electric external security screens providing peace of mind, especially for extended holidays.
Key Property Features:
– Immaculate 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom lowset brick home
– Built-ins to 2 bedrooms
– Air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
– Additional sunroom used as a dining room
– Open-plan tiled living room
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
– Renovated bathroom with walk-in shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Security doors and windows
– Custom-made electric external security screens
– 8000L water storage with electric pump (1 x 5000L tank & 1 x 3000L tank)
– Extra High & Wide Gabled Garage with Electric Door suitable for Large 4WD’s with Roof Racks
– Short drive to local amenities, including Morningside Train Station, Cannon Hill Shopping Centre, or Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre
– 5 mins to Minnippi Parklands and Golf Course
School catchments: Mayfield State School & Whites Hill State College
Nearby schools: St Oliver Plunkett, Cannon Hill Anglican College, St Martins Primary, San Sisto College, Lourdes Hill
Expected rental return: $700.00 approx
Council rates per quarter approx: $500
Insurance approximately $1500 per year for the current owners (Building & Contents) ($100,000 Contents Insurance)
This property was unaffected by flood events of 1974, 2011, 2022, 2023. Flood Maps and Council Reports are available.
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this exceptional property at 59 Todman Street, Carina, your new home.